We had a record 105 applications for DS11, who started their training on October 8th. As they’ve started the second half of their four-month training program this week, I wanted to look back at their applications and share what each of them created to get into the Data School. In the end, we have accepted nine people into their cohort, with another eight joining them this week in DS12.
- So it begins – DS20
- DS20: Locked Down But Starting Up
- The start of the DS20 Journey.
- First Day of DS20…Working from home!
- Using Parameters as Filters
- How to create Step Area Charts in Tableau?
- Priority and deadline planning – The MoSCoW method applied to Tableau
- Combining specific excel sheets from multiple files
- How to document in Tableau: Three top tips
- Formatting a Drill-Down Chart