We had a record 105 applications for DS11, who started their training on October 8th. As they’ve started the second half of their four-month training program this week, I wanted to look back at their applications and share what each of them created to get into the Data School. In the end, we have accepted nine people into their cohort, with another eight joining them this week in DS12.
- Project Management: Reflections on our #IronViz Project
- Reflections on Iron Viz
- Style your KPIs – Displaying positive or negative change
- Difference From Average Set Action
- Don’t be a hater, be an iterator! (part 2)
- The Aggregation Explanation: An intro to Aggregations in Tableau.
- Tableau File Formats
- Connecting Data: Blending
- Connecting Data: Unions
- Tips on splitting columns in Tableau Prep Builder