We had a record 105 applications for DS11, who started their training on October 8th. As they’ve started the second half of their four-month training program this week, I wanted to look back at their applications and share what each of them created to get into the Data School. In the end, we have accepted nine people into their cohort, with another eight joining them this week in DS12.
- DS21: The Beginning
- How to create a drill down map using parameter actions.
- Tableau Tip: Adding a Dynamic Reference Line for Continuous Dates
- Labelling Top N in a View with Rank Calculation
- Using TONUMBER() to parse out the first number in a concatenated string field
- Spatial functions in Alteryx
- Tableau Time Saver | Change the default aggregation of a measure.
- Making a violin plot in Tableau
- Hiding things on a Dashboard with a button
- Preparing for the Alteryx Designer Core Certification!