We had a record 105 applications for DS11, who started their training on October 8th. As they’ve started the second half of their four-month training program this week, I wanted to look back at their applications and share what each of them created to get into the Data School. In the end, we have accepted nine people into their cohort, with another eight joining them this week in DS12.
- What did it take to get into DS13?
- Asymmetric Drill Down using Set Actions
- Dashboard Project Week 2
- We Need to Talk About Density Marks
- Dynamic Reference Lines
- Jon’s DS13 Week 2 Recap
- Tableau Tip: copy and paste data from a data source already in Tableau
- Clustering continuous and categorical data in Alteryx
- Alteryx Challenge: Dates
- Alteryx Challenge: Intro to Alteryx