We had a record 105 applications for DS11, who started their training on October 8th. As they’ve started the second half of their four-month training program this week, I wanted to look back at their applications and share what each of them created to get into the Data School. In the end, we have accepted nine people into their cohort, with another eight joining them this week in DS12.
- What on earth is a fixed LOD?
- One-year-on Part II: Cost of Beer at MLB Grounds
- How to Use Historic Dates in Tableau
- How to switch chart type in Tableau dashboard
- CASE, IIF and IF…which is which?
- One-year-on Part I: Women in the House of Representatives
- How to fill in missing data without the need of a Scaffold data set – Alteryx
- An Intro to Basic String Calculations: Left, Mid and Right functions
- Layout Containers – how to get your Item Hierarchy under control
- Dynamic tooltips in Tableau: tips and tricks