To be honest, I have fairly high expectations of The Data School and myself only because everyone here is so amazing… There are loads of things I would like to achieve. To name a few:
- Develop soft skills, so I’m able to present and teach Tableau/ Alteryx to others
- Pass the Tableau and Alteryx exams
- Learn when to stop and move on, it’s very easy to be a perfectionist when creating a visualisation
- Participate in Makeover Monday and have at least 30 visualisations by the end of the 4-months training
- Be comfortable with failing and ask more questions
In general, I hope to effectively analyse and visualise data so I’m able to add value to any organisation I join!