If there’s one thing Americans love, it’s candy. I should know, I have been known to have a bit of a sweet tooth. Reese’s are by far my favorite, with peanut M&Ms running a close second.
So for day 4, why not visualize survey data about candy? The four years of data comes from The Science Quarterly Review. I would highly recommend they read the article; it includes useful information about problems with the data.
- Download the data for all four years.
- If data prep is required, they are only allowed to use Tableau Prep.
- They are more than welcome to supplement it with additional data.
- They must build their dashboard via web authoring.
- Before 5pm, they must have their workflows completed, dashboards uploaded to Tableau Public, and blog posts written.
Good luck and don’t eat too much candy. It will rot your teeth.