With Power BI day behind them, we move onto day 4 in which the team will be analyzing cycling traffic data from Seattle. I haven’t downloaded the data for them this time, so they’ll have to do a bit of data prep.
- Download the data for all bike counter locations.
- If data prep is required, they can use either Alteryx or Tableau Prep.
- They are welcome to work as a team on the data prep.
- They are more than welcome to supplement it with additional data. They can find more data about Seattle on their open data website.
- Before 5pm, they must have their dashboards uploaded to Tableau Public.
A quick Google search will lead them to some fantastic articles and visualizations. I’m really interested to see what insights they find as I wonder how much of the progress Seattle has made can be incorporated into a city like London.