It’s final interview day for DS11…20 interviews for two spots. I figured what better way to kick off the day than to show everyone what it took to get into DS10. To show the variety that we get, for some of them I’ve chosen one of their applications and for some others I’ve chosen their viz from their final interviews. Either way, you’ll see that people can create some really good work if they have a deep desire and passion for this work.
- Latitude and Longitude Values from Polygon in Alteryx
- Tableau Time Saving Tip #2: Format all charts on a dashboard
- Using a row in a Datasource as a reference line
- My first 2 weeks at DS
- The importance of Purpose in Data Visualization
- Allow user to change which Measure is displayed on a worksheet
- Why attend a Meet & Greet at The Data School?
- Tips on containers in Tableau dashboard
- Discrete vs Continuous
- Tableau Time Saving Tip #1: Default Properties of Measures