It’s final interview day for DS11…20 interviews for two spots. I figured what better way to kick off the day than to show everyone what it took to get into DS10. To show the variety that we get, for some of them I’ve chosen one of their applications and for some others I’ve chosen their viz from their final interviews. Either way, you’ll see that people can create some really good work if they have a deep desire and passion for this work.
- Preppin’ Data Solutions in Alteryx: Week 6
- What are Measure Names and Measure Values?
- Air Quality in Madrid
- Preppin’ Data Solutions in Alteryx: 2019 Week 1
- Will this break Alteryx? Well no, but yes
- What I learned at The Data School during HIIT workout
- Today I sat an exam I wasn’t ready for, and it was the best thing I could have done
- What is that? Colours in the calculated field window
- How to Make a Span Chart in Tableau
- Passing the Tableau QA Exam (second time’s the charm!)