It’s final interview day for DS11…20 interviews for two spots. I figured what better way to kick off the day than to show everyone what it took to get into DS10. To show the variety that we get, for some of them I’ve chosen one of their applications and for some others I’ve chosen their viz from their final interviews. Either way, you’ll see that people can create some really good work if they have a deep desire and passion for this work.
- Using the Show/Hide container button as a way to prompt users for additional data
- Outer and Inner Padding in Tableau Dashboards
- How to add extra information to a sparkline
- Dimensions and Measures in Tableau – what they are and how to use them
- Quick Visualisations: Sparkbars with Colour
- How to swap dimension order without changing the sort
- How to create a Pareto chart in Tableau
- Diverging Bar Chart With ‘Dynamic’ Fixed Axis
- Spark interest with a sparkline.
- Pareto Analysis Curve with reference lines