It’s final interview day for DS11…20 interviews for two spots. I figured what better way to kick off the day than to show everyone what it took to get into DS10. To show the variety that we get, for some of them I’ve chosen one of their applications and for some others I’ve chosen their viz from their final interviews. Either way, you’ll see that people can create some really good work if they have a deep desire and passion for this work.
- Creating A Unit Chart in Tableau
- Menu-item shortcuts | Quick tip
- An API to remember | Postcodes.io
- Bar Charts: Colour-Coding the Top X using the Index function
- Tableau Tip – Adding KPIs to numbers based on them being positive or negative
- What did it take to get into DS19?
- The Data School Blog Style
- Creating button-based parameter actions | Blogs about one dashboard
- An Introduction to Parameters
- Characters we all need in our lives →■△◢◯◱¼α